- Case Study
- DRYiCE MyCloud
A leading German energy provider with nearly $1B in revenue, reduced server provisioning and request fulfilment time from 21 days to less than 8 hours.
Our client, a leading global energy service provider for the real estate sector and private homeowners, chose to automate their server provisioning life cycle and managed services with DRYiCE MyCloud to help focus their efforts on providing efficient and economical use of energy and water on a global scale. Their primary goals were to reduce the complexity of an inconsistent procedures for provisioning servers and managing manual services and effectively manage their hybrid-Cloud environment. They chose to implement MyCloud, a hybrid-Cloud lifecycle management product in their IT environment.
With MyCloud, our client now has automated capabilities and results including:
- The provisioning lifecycle reduced from 21 days to less than 8 hours surpassing an agreed delivery Service Level Agreement (SLA) of 24 hours.
- Provision and manage hybrid-Cloud environments through the DRYiCE self-service portal.
- Perform Firewall Request fulfilment within an hour eliminating 20 days of waiting time.
- Execute near real-time CMDB update.
- Create and manage ‘Approval Requests’ in IT Service Management (ITSM) tool.
Download the case study to read the complete customer journey.
U.S. Federal Government acknowledgement field is required. HCL provides software and services to U.S. Federal Government customers through its partner ImmixGroup, Inc. Please contact ImmixGroup, Inc. at